Virgin coconut oil is absolutely safe and healthy oil. It deserves a try. Believe me!
1. Virgin Coconut oil is not subjected to heat (even if it is, it is subjected to very low heat), sunlight, and being extracted from fresh (non-dried) coconuts with a different process of extraction,
2. It is higher in vitamin content, antioxidants (which is nil or negligible in ordinary coconut oil), minerals
3. It does not go rancid easily. Due to the presence of high amounts of Lauric and Capric acid, the prospect of using VCO in aiding the treatment of AIDS is also being explored.
4. Virgin coconut oil is known for its nice fragrance, taste, antioxidants, medium chain fatty acids (MCFA), and vitamins, among other things.
5. Healing bleeding gums, Reducing inflammation, Fighting tooth decay, Soothing a dry throat, Preventing cavities, Healing cracked lips, Boosting the immune system, Clearing the complexion and improving acne, Strengthening the jaw and gums, Killing bad breath., Reducing plaque and gingivitis, Whitening teeth.
6. virgin coconut oil benefits is that it helps you prepare anti bodies and therefore improves your immunity system.
7. Virgin coconut oil has high saturated fatty acids but these are not “Bad” for the body. In fact it can lessen the bad cholesterol level and save you from heart diseases and lessen the risk of heart attacks.
8. Research shows that consumption of virgin coconut oil helps in controlling and reducing hypothyroidism.
9. When applied on injuries, Virgin coconut oil can help prevent spread of staph infection and it also helps in treatment of skin disorders.
Note: Pls claim GST by providing Gst details.
Share this product
VIRGIN COCONUT OIL FOR SKIN
Coconut Oil For Eczema Treatment:When I get an eczema flare-up, the only thing I want to do is have the ability to tear my skin off in hopes of growing a new one that doesn't have any kind of atopic dermatitis. There are plenty of creams out there that claim to provide relief, but if you're looking for a more natural fix, using coconut oil for eczema is a totally legit option. So, if you're just about fed up with all those OTC treatments, add coconut oil to your routine.Apply it directly, Consume it & Make a wash-off oil-based mask out of it.
Reduces Acne:The fatty acids in coconut oil help it to work as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial natural product. This works in favor of reducing acne breakouts and keeping the pores dirt-free.
Prevents Premature Aging:Premature aging of the skin is a result of oxidation stress due to UV rays, environmental pollution, and injuries caused to the skin by rough handling and use of harsh chemicals. Coconut oil can prevent premature aging in several ways. When applied in a thin layer, it can act as a physical barrier to dust and other environmental pollutant, while sealing in skin moisture. Its antioxidant action reduces oxidative damage. It keeps the skin smooth and supple by promoting collagen formation.
Reduce Facial Wrinkles:Even fine wrinkles can mar the youthful look of facial skin. Coconut oil can preserve the smoothness of the face by keeping it wrinkle-free. Coconut oil promotes collagen formation, a structural protein in the inner layer of skin, is what keeps the skin elastic and smooth.
Protection From Sunburn:Coconut oil offers protection against solar radiation. If you have been in the sun without any kind of protection, appling coconut oil has a soothing effect on burnt skin and goes to work right away to reduce inflammation and pain.
Tackles Fungal Infection:The antimicrobial action of coconut oil extends to fungal infection of the skin too. Yeast infections and ringworm can start as small patches of dry, scaly or rough skin, but they can flare up unexpectedly. Appling coconut oil to the face as part of general skin care or spot application in affected area can take care of these infections.
Fabulous Natural Makeup Remover:Have you ever struggled to take your makeup off? Coconut oil is an excellent grease cutter. To avoid too much rubing and skin pulling while wiping off the makeup, apply coconut oil all over the face with a cotton ball. Leave it on for 5 minutes and wash off with warm and mild soap.